Congratulations to Karyn and Toby MacGrath on their purchase of this 21′ Aloha pontoon boat!
Brightside Marine is proud to announce that we are an official dealer of Aloha Pontoons!
Engineered in the mindset of German automakers, Aloha Pontoons have always been built with performance and durability in mind, while keeping comfort a priority. While other pontoon boat manufacturers mass produce, Aloha builds a precision craft, one boat at a time. Aloha boats are equipped for a solid, fun, trouble free boating experience.
Brightside is proud to be Maine’s only Aloha Pontoon Boat Dealer!
Why Aloha Pontoons?
- Pre-wired for accessories
- Built into the center pontoon, Aloha builds the strongest transom in the industry
- Bolted construction on all decking and railing assemblies
- Completely welded framework
- Deluxe seagrass flooring
- 2 stern mooring eyes
- Ski tow eye
- Aluminum fuel tank integrated into the center pontoon
- Marine vinyl with UV protection
- Precision upholstery manufacturing
- Aloha uses .100 gauge aluminum 26″ round tubes. These pontoons are hand welded to cross-members of 1/4″ thick aluminum. There are no nuts that can become loose or lost, assuring you of greater peace of mind while on the water!
- Financing available
Customer Shout Out 🙌
Aloha’s longevity since 1960 has allowed the company to lead the pontoon industry with many important awards and innovations throughout the years. Aloha was the first company to build an upper sundeck and the first to build a sun cushion enclosure over the outboard engine and fuel compartments, a huge innovation at the time that is now found on virtually all of Aloha’s competitors. The company also holds the honor of being the oldest pontoon builder in the south and one of the oldest pontoon manufacturers in the entire United States. Aloha Pontoon Boats truly have the history, quality and elegance that sets themselves apart from the competition.